IOICP Membership Dues
IOICP Membership - $35/month
IOICP Members are a part of a diverse network of Integrative Care practitioners working to shift the cancer treatment paradigm. Benefits of the organization are listed below.
IPT/IPTLD Membership - $130/month
Includes the benefits of the IOICP membership as well as: Ongoing IPT resources and support; special designation in the Physicians Directory; and access to the IPT Physicians group.
Being an IOICP Member
In an effort to support and protect Integrative Cancer Physicians and patients, Best Answer for Cancer Foundation formed The International Organization of Integrative Cancer Physicians (IOICP). The IOICP is the first professional organization of IPT and Integrative Cancer Physicians. It is the responsibility of the physicians in this organization to provide patients seeking Integrative Cancer Care an assurance that they will be receiving the best of care from a trained and certified physician. Benefits include:
- One practice profile listing in the Physicians Directory.
- Discounts on Integrative Oncology Conferences.
- Access to the IOICP Physician Forum, an online community where integrative cancer physicians can post questions and replies, share information, download articles, etc.
- Access to legal documents such as Informed Patient Consent Form.
- Eligibility to receive Patient Assistance Funds for patients who need financial assistance for their treatments.
- Input on the direction of future studies for the development of integrative cancer care.
- The assurance that you will be supported and encouraged in your work by your fellow IOICP members so as to strengthen and develop the group to the benefit of all members.